To install our toolbar for Chrome you will need to:
- Go to https://ahrefs.com/labs/seo-toolbar
- Download ahrefs.crx
- Drag and drop it to chrome://extensions page.
Sometimes in the process of installation, you get the "user scripts cannot be added from this website" message.
It may happen after you download the extension from our website and chrome is trying to install it.
If you still cannot add our toolbar, try the following method:
- Go to chrome://extensions and switch to the Developer Mode there. You'll find the corresponding checkbox in the upper right corner of the screen.
- After the switch, you'll need to find the downloaded ahrefs.crx file and unzip it. You can do this with the help of any file archiver (for instance, 7-zip).
- Then click the button called Load Unpacked Extension on the Chrome Extensions page and add the unarchived Ahrefs extension folder to your browser.
Now you should have a working Ahrefs toolbar.