If you installed our toolbar in Chrome and logged in into your Ahrefs account, but no data is showing, don't get upset just yet. There is a quick and easy fix for that.
Here are the steps:
- Go to Chrome settings by clicking the navigation button in the top right corner and select Settings:
2. Type in cookies in the search bar and navigate to Content settings:
3. Once you have that, open Cookies menu:
4. Finally, disable Block third-party cookies option:
5. Now, close the settings tab and reload the search results page. The data should show up:
Alternatively, you can whitelist ahrefs.com as in the screenshot below. That will do just fine.