You can apply specific filters in your Site Audit reports to configure the data you see.
Excluding noindex + nofollow
1. From Site Audit, go into your Project and select a specific crawl.
2. Select Data Explorer on the left hand bar to access Global filters. You can tweak the fields from here.
3. Look for the following fields under "Meta Information" and enter the following:
Note: none means noindex+nofollow.
Apply your filter.
You're all set!
- I get an error message when setting up a crawl in Site Audit. How do I fix this?
- What are "Good" and "Bad" duplicates in Site Audit?
- What is the optimal crawl speed I should set in Site Audit?