Using inurl: or selecting the In URL dropdown in Content Explorer tool will search for a string within the URL.
Note: These options are also applicable to Mentions Alerts, which serves you data from Content Explorer through email.
Here are some examples of usage that you might find useful:
1. Show URLs with "keyword-research"
You can use inurl:keyword-research
or use inurl:(keyword-research)
2. Show URLs containing "keyword", "research", and "tools" in any order
Key in keyword research tools and use In URL in dropdown:
Or use inurl:(keyword research tools)
3. Show URLs containing "resources" AND title and/or content having "link building"
Use "link building" inurl:resources
4. Show URLs containing "resources" AND "marketing", "ways", and "list" shown in title tag in any order
Use (marketing ways list) inurl:resources and In title selected
5. Show URLs containing “ahrefs” that are not from the site ahrefs.com
Use inurl:ahrefs -site:ahrefs.com
6. Show URLs with .ca country TLD
7. Show URLs with the keywords “marketing” and “seo” in any order for the country TLD .ca
Use inurl:(.ca\/ marketing seo)