This message means that your target page is not in our index.
– We're not allowed to crawl it in robots.txt.
– It returns 403 (Forbidden) status code.
– The domain hosting the page doesn't exist anymore.
– The page is a duplicate and was de-indexed by Ahrefs.
– The page has very low "rating" and was de-indexed by Ahrefs.
Note: Data on backlinks will be available if our crawler has already crawled other pages that contain links to the target URL.
What to do
If it's a new site, please give it some time for our crawler to index your page.
Make sure Ahrefsbot is enabled for crawling on your website (learn how to enable our crawler here). To find out if a domain is blocking our bot, check the status of its robots.txt in our robots checker: https://ahrefs.com/robot
Note: This status used to be: "Not visited by AhrefsBot yet". As it was causing some confusion, we changed the message to make it more accurate. No updates have been made to our tools; only the wording of the message has been changed.