Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset for growing search traffic and optimizing websites. To do that, Ahrefs crawls the web, stores tons of data and makes it accessible via a simple user interface.
Today, we update our index with the freshest backlinks on the web every 15 minutes, and our crawler processes up to 8 billion pages a day. That’s more than a third of what Googlebot does which makes us the 5th most active crawler on the web.
We constantly improve all our algorithms to provide our customers with the freshest and most actual backlinks data.
Apart from that, we try to follow all new tendencies in the world of SEM and SEO and make sure these tendencies find their reflection in new features of Ahrefs.
These are some of the handy tools that we currently offer:
- with the help of our Site Explorer tool you may easily analyse your site's backlinks profile and the sites of your competitors; this tool will come in handy if you want to explore the most profitable keywords for organic and paid search;
- our Content Explorer will help you find the most shared content for any topic having the largest amount of shares on social media channels;
- Ahrefs Keywords Explorer will help you get relevant keyword ideas and traffic estimations;
- Rank Tracker tool allows to track desktop and mobile rankings for any location and get daily/weekly/monthly reports;
- Site Audit tool will analyse your website for common SEO issues & monitor your SEO health over time;
- Alerts will keep you notified of new & lost backlinks, web mentions and keywords rankings.
Ahrefs can easily replace several tools and has already become essential for any SEO since it gives you new ideas for link-building and content analysis; social stats and ratings; export of any data for further analysis on your own; various charts and graphs for visual representation and much more...
Aren't you yet with Ahrefs? ;-)