- We have created our crawler and index. We collect and arrange all data without any use of third-party services and are proud of the largest base of actual data on links.
- Ahrefs is a data company. We collect data, we process data, we store data and, finally, we build all sorts of tools that let you use our data for reaching various marketing and SEO goals.
- Our crawler can index up to 6 billion pages per 24 hours, and that's quite a lot. AhrefsBot is the second most active crawler after Googlebot.
- Our index is updated every 15 minutes at the average (30 minutes in the worst-case scenario). Thus, you can immediately see the most up-to-date info, no need to wait for months till the new links are added to the index.
- We regularly update the data on links for pages we have visited earlier. The pages with a high URL Rating are visited more often if compared to the ones with a low rating.
- We can help to find particular issues on your websites. As soon as you fix them, your ranking in search engines will improve.
- We keep pace with the latest SEO/marketing tendencies and are constantly adding new functions and tools to Ahrefs to make it all-in-one SEO toolset for your marketing goals!
Here comes a blog post that covers 9 things that only Ahrefs can do and a dedicated video.
Come and join our trial to see how Ahrefs works and how beneficial it can be for your website's SEO ;-)
- What is Ahrefs.com?
- How does the paid trial work at Ahrefs?
- How to get the most out of your 7 day paid trial