Yes, we will be glad to assist you with changing your Ahrefs login e-mail for a functioning account (it is to be noted that your password, in this case, will still remain the same).
For this please drop us a request via chat or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and verify account ownership by:
- confirming your full name,
- confirming the last 4 digits of the card on file or PayPal Transaction ID,
- providing the screenshot of how the most recent charge for your Ahrefs subscription appears on your bank account/PayPal account with exact amount and date visible.
Same way we may assist with changing your e-mail correspondence for invoices and billing notifications, as well as name on account.
- How can I update my personal particulars within Ahrefs' interface?
- How to update payment info if subscription has ceased due to failed payment?
- What kind of emails will I receive from Ahrefs and how do I change the frequency of emails or disable them?