There are two ways of installing the Ahrefs SEO WordPress Plugin:
- From within WordPress
From within your WordPress admin
- Visit 'Plugins > Add New' in your WordPress admin panel
- Search for 'Ahrefs SEO'
- Install Ahrefs SEO once it appears
- Activate Ahrefs SEO plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- Go to the 'after activation' section below
- Download the plugin zip file from WordPress.org;
- Unzip the file to get a folder named 'ahrefs-seo';
- Upload the ‘ahrefs-seo’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site;
- Activate the Ahrefs SEO plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
- Go to the ‘after activation’ section below.
- Click on the Ahrefs SEO tab;
- You should see the Ahrefs SEO setup wizard;
- Go through the setup wizard and follow the steps to connect Ahrefs to your site;
- Voila, that’s it – you’re ready to use the plugin!